Sunday, April 20, 2014

Creature Feature!

Today, we are featuring the bunny, who loves hopping around the woods and visiting his furry animal friends. Once a year, he helps his friend, a bunny you all may know, deliver eggs to the children.

Interviewer (I): What makes you, as an individual,
unique?

Bunny (B): Not a lot of bunnies are purple and blue, like I am. I like having different colored fur instead of being just plain brown or black.

I: Why do you love children?

B: Because they are little bundles of joy. They always have smiles on their faces and are in a good mood.

I: What is your favorite part about being a stuffed animal?

B: My favorite part is being a kid's best friend. Knowing I will always be right there for them and that they will always be right there for me is something more powerful than any force in the world.

I: Thank you for your time today!

B: It was my pleasure! Happy Easter and Passover!

No comments:

Post a Comment