Monday, January 2, 2017

Creature Feature

Today we are featuring the striped bear! He is the first creature made in 2017. He absolutely loves to live in the here and the now, and because of this he spends lots of time with friends. His favorite thing to do in his free time is go to amusement parks and ride the ferris wheel.

Interviewer (I): Thank you so much for joining us today!

Bear (B): It is my pleasure!

I: So what do you think makes you unique?

B: As you can see, I am very colorful. I am made out of 6 different colors, and there is no end to my colorfulness! I am not your average teddy bear.

I: What do you like the most about kids?

B: I love their creativity and their imagination. When kids play with me I feel like I could become anything. I feel like the possibilities for my new life are endless.

I: What kind of home are you looking for?

B: A home where I can just be loved endlessly, played with a lot, and cherished for a long time. Maybe my kid will even hand me off to their children someday! I want to be able to bring someone joy and color, and I hope that the same kid will bring me happiness as well.

I: Those are all the questions I have for you today, but thanks again for taking the time to be interviewed and the best of luck to you as you start your next journey of donation.


No comments:

Post a Comment