Friday, February 28, 2014

Creature Feature!


Our creature today is the bright red lobster. He hangs out on the ocean floor with his crab and fish friends. He loves to make noise with his big lobster claws.

Interviewer (I): What do you like most about children?

Lobster (L): I like their bright spirit, positive attitude, and how they love to talk to and play with stuffies like me!

I: Is it hard knowing that if you get picked to be donated you might not find a forever home?

L: Well, not really, because I know that even if I don't get picked the first time, there is always a time after that, because the people that created me are always looking for new places to donate.

I: Why is a Creature for Care different than any other stuffed animal?

L: These girls put so much time into making us. We are special because of that. We were made with love.



No comments:

Post a Comment