Sunday, February 2, 2014

Adios

Today we say goodbye to the squid! He is getting donated to a family that lost their daughter due to leukemia. The squid loves exploring in the ocean on lazy summer afternoons, and playing hide-and-seek with his squid friends.

Interviewer (I): If you could describe how you feel in words about going to your new home, what would say?

Squid (S): I am really excited. I can't wait to see what the home looks like, and I hope everyone is really nice. I'm a little nervous, but I know I will have a good time.

I:  When we brought you to be donated and you didn't get picked, how did you feel?

S: I felt left out and unimportant, but I knew I would have a second chance, and I was very glad for that. All I want is to have a home.

I:  Well I'm sure you are glad to be getting a home. I wish you the best luck. Thank you for your time!

S: I'm glad to be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment