Thursday, January 30, 2014

Creature Feature!

Today we are featuring the kangaroo, who lives on the Outback of Australia. She enjoys hopping around all day. From her high vantage points, she has a great view of the city. Our interviewers asked her what it was like to be made.

Interviewer (I): In what specific order were you made?

Kangaroo (K): First my body, then my pouch. Next my head and face, then finally my tail, ears, legs and arms. It felt pretty strange without them, let me just say!

I: Was there ever a point where you got to watch a part of your body being made?

K: I actually witnessed my arms tail, and ears being made. It was kind of cool because my tail was a funny-looking tube until it was sewn on and stuffed.

I: What does it feel like to have something sewn onto you?

K: At first it was a pretty weird sensation, but I eventually got used to it. It sort of feels like there is something stuck in you and you can't get it out. Anyone who's had stitches can relate to this, except it's not as painful, I'm guessing.

I: Thanks for joining us today!

No comments:

Post a Comment