Thursday, January 30, 2014

Au Revoir

Say Au Revoir to the Valentine teddy bear and the Turtle, because today they are going to go to their forever homes. They are being donated to two children who lost their mother due to cancer. We wish them farewell as they embark on their journey. Our interviewers talked to them about how they feel:

Interviewer (I): Are you excited or nervous about this big step you are going to take?

Teddy Bear (TB): I am mostly excited. I have been waiting for this day for a long time, and now that it's finally here, I don't know what to think.

Turtle (T): I have nervous butterflies in my stomach. I am nervous, but I know I will enjoy my new life.

I: How long have you waited for this moment?

TB: Not that long, actually. I was created this month. But it feels like I've been waiting forever. It's every CFC's dream to be donated, and I'm very lucky to have my dream come true.

T: I on the other hand, was made last summer. I have been just waiting for my turn to get a new home, so I think this is long overdue.

I: I hope you have a good time with your new owners!

T and TB: We do too!


No comments:

Post a Comment