Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Creature Feature!

Every once and a while we will be highlighting one of our animals and posting about it. This time we are featuring a black-and-white fish we call a Zebra Fish. He was one of the first creatures we made this year. He has very big blue eyes and puckered lips. He is crocheted. He likes happy children and swimming in the coral reef. His favorite pass-time is playing tag with his other fish friends. Made with love, this Zebra Fish is waiting for a place to call home. Here is our interview with the Zebra Fish:

Interviewer (I): What kind of home are you looking for?

Zebra Fish (ZF): I'm just hoping for a place with a kid that will sleep with me every night and love me always.

I: What makes being a Creature for Care different than any other stuffed animal?

ZF: Being a Creature for Care means that you are making a child happy, and adding joy to their life. 

I: What are you most looking forward to?

ZF: I am looking forward to being donated, and meeting my owner.

I: Thank you for your time!

ZF: It was my pleasure!

1 comment:

  1. Girls, I think what you've designed here is nothing short of spectacular. Your drive to create these beautiful pets further shows how caring and warm you are. Very proud of you and I'm sure the people who are lucky enough to receive these are enjoying them each and every day!!!!!!!

    Keep 'em coming.

    Daddy Rubin

    ReplyDelete