Monday, January 20, 2014

Creature Feature!

Today we will be featuring the beaver. He loves swimming in the river on hot summer afternoons and collecting sticks for his dam. His best friend is the red beaver who lives just a short swim away.

Interviewer (I): What is the best part about being a beaver?

Beaver (B): Being so big and cuddly. I also really like my flat dark tail. It makes it easy to swim.

I: What was the happiest day of your life?

B: Well, I have two. The first was when I was finished. It felt amazing to finally have a tail and a face, and be stuffed! The other one was when my best friend got donated. When he got picked out of the bag and had a white ribbon tied around his neck, I was so glad for him. I knew he would be the first to be donated.

I: What emotions will be running through you when you get donated?

B: I will be happy that I finally have a home, sad because I will miss all of my friends, and nervous because I don't want to disappoint my new owner.

I: I'm sure you won't disappoint your owner.

B: I hope not.

I: Thanks for your time!

B: You're welcome!



No comments:

Post a Comment